1.short-circuit protection,charger o/p current automatically when short-circuit.
2.overload protection:charger o/p current limited automatically when overload.
3.reverse polarity protection:it will shut down when the wire is connected,charge DC fuse or remove the fault.
4.2-stages charging mode: CC(constant current), CV(constant voltage) .
5.Excellent fan cooling technology enable your charger get away from any potential over-heating risk and make your charger works longer and
more stable .
6.Charging state:two LED display.
7.Fuses works to provide double protection from any external damages
8.All kinds of production has passed the CE certification.
9.Automatically cut-off : the charger cut-off automatically when the battery was fully charged ,
10.Efficiency: ≥95 %( full capacity)
1.To check if your local power supply conformsto charger input voltage 110 or 230V,then connect the charger system to a wall socket , if charger
has switched to OFF position ,it must be set to ON status .
2.LED1 (RED ) confirms AC power on an LED2 Green confirms if the charger connects well or not
3.Connect the plug or the DC output cord to battery terminals ,it indicates the charger is charging the battery when the red light turns on ,and
the battery will be fully charged when the battery was charged fully .
Notes : if the charger with a Relay for reverse polarity prouction , it does not have output voltage and current when the Charger AC power on
but disconnecting with the battery , it will have voltage an current output when it connects with battery , if the charger has a fuse instea of Relay
for reverse polarity protection , it has output once AC power on .
1. the phenomenon of sparking is normal when it connects to the battery because of high current
2. This charger is designed for charging lithium tupe batteries only
3. Avoid charging the wrong type battery
4. Always place the charger in well-ventilated and dry environments
5. The charger is designed with aluminum case as its heat sink , do not cover it to avoid the case from being overheated while charging
6. Do not disassemble charger ,take it to qualified service person when service or repair is required
1. Orders processed timely after the payment verification.
2. We only ship to confirmed order addresses. Your order address MUST MATCH your Shipping address.
3. SERVICE TRANSIT TIME is provided by the carrier and excludes weekends and holidays. Transit times may vary, particularly during the holiday season.
4. Due to stock status and time differences, we will choose to ship your item from our first available warehouse for fast delivery.
5. Delivery time depends on destination and other factors, If you don`t receive the item after 20 days, please contact us, We will track.