- Characteristics : This is BMS which was specified for work 15S 16S li ion or Lifepo4 Battery The productadopts architecture of front-end acquisition chip + MCU, and some parameters can be flexibly adjusted through the host computer
according to customer needs.the charge and discharge port is same
- Size :300*100*38mm, constant current 100A
- Application ranges :15S 16S BMS for Li-ion or Lifepo4 battery
- Continuous Current :100A
- Communication : UART +RS485+ CAN communication , support series connection with communication
- SOC calculation and learning ability
- With Temperature detection and protection fuction for high and low temperature environment .
- Support Multiple communication between different battery with different BMS .
- With LCD display Panel Board
reasonable order quantity .
Default Parameters setting 🙁 16S Lifepo4 parameter for reference )
specification as below is our defaul setting value , clinet can use the PC module to set them on yourside without problems .if you want us to set it , you can leave a message to us based on your battery specification without problems
A .Overcharge protection and recovery
When the voltage of any cell is higher than the set value of the cell overcharge voltage, and the duration reaches
the cell overcharge delay, the system enters the overcharge protection state, the charging MOS will turn off, and the battery cannot be charged.
After the cell overcharge protection, when the voltage of all cells drops below the cell overcharge recovery value,
the overcharge protection state is released. It can also be released by discharge.
When the entire voltage is higher than the entire Over-voltage set value, and the duration reaches the entire
overcharge delay, the system enters the overcharge protection state, turns off the charging MOS, and cannot charge the battery.
When the entire voltage drops below the recovery value of the entire voltage Over-voltage protection, the
overcharge protection state is released, and it can also be released by discharge.
B.Over-discharge protection and recovery
When the minimum cell voltage is lower than the set value of the over-discharge voltage of the cell, and the
duration reaches the over-discharge delay of the cell, the system enters the over-discharge protection state, turns off the discharge MOS, and cannot discharge the battery.After the cell over-discharge protection occurs, charging the battery pack can release the over-discharge
When the entire voltage is lower than the entire over-discharge voltage set value, and the duration reaches the
entire over-discharge delay, the system enters the over-discharge protection state, turns off the discharge MOS, and cannot discharge the battery.After the entire over-discharge protection occurs, charging the battery pack can release the over-discharge
C.Charging Over-current protection and recovery
When the charging current exceeds the charging protection current and the duration reaches the Over-current
detection delay time, the system enters the charging Over-current protection state and cannot charge the battery. After the charging Over-current protection occurs, it will automatically recover after a delay. If you want to automatically recover or not, you can set the corresponding release time to be longer; the charging Over-current state can also be released by discharging.
Discharge Over-current protection and recovery
When the discharge current exceeds the discharge Over-current protection current and the duration reaches the
Over-current detection delay time, the system enters the discharge Over-current protection state and turns off the
discharge MOS. Delayed automatic recovery after discharge Over-current occurs, and the corresponding release time
can be set longer if automatic recovery is required. Charging can also release the discharge Over-current protect
condition. Discharge has two-level Over-current protection function, which has different response speeds for different current values, and protects the battery more reliably.
Temperature Protection and Recovery
When the NTC detects that the temperature of the battery cell surface is higher than the setting of high
temperature protection value during charging and discharging, the management system enters the high temperatureprotection state, the charging or discharging MOSFET is turned off, and the battery pack cannot be charged or discharged in this state.
When the temperature of the surface of the cell drops to the high temperature recovery set value, the management system recovers from the high temperature state and turns on the charge and discharge MOS again.
When the NTC detects that the temperature of the cell surface is lower than the setting of low temperature
protection value during charging and discharging, the management system enters the low temperature protection state, the charging or discharging MOSFET is turned off, and the battery pack cannot be charged or discharged in this state.
When the temperature of the cell surface rises to the low temperature recovery set value, the management system
recovers from the low temperature state and turns on the charge and discharge MOS again.
The management system uses the resistance bypass method to balance the cells. During the charging process,
the voltage of the highest single cell of the battery pack reaches the set equilibrium starting voltage value, and the
voltage difference between the minimum voltage and the maximum voltage of the single cell of the battery pack is greater than the set value. When the value is set, the equalization function of the cells that meet the conditions is enabled, and the two adjacent equalizers cannot be enabled at the same time.
The equalization stops when the cell voltage difference is less than the set value or the cell voltage is less than the
equalization turn-on voltage.
The SOC calculation of the battery pack can be accurately performed by integrating current and time. The full
capacity and cycle capacity of the battery pack can be set through the host computer, and the capacity can be
automatically updated after a complete charge and discharge cycle. It has the function of calculating the number of charge and discharge cycles. When the cumulative discharge capacity of the battery pack reaches the set cycle
capacity, the number of cycles increases once.
Note: For newly installed batteries, please set the nominal capacity and cycle capacity according to the battery capacity, and conduct a capacity study, otherwise the capacity inaccuracy may occur. Capacity learning operation: first fully charge to Over-voltage protection, then discharge to under-voltage
protection, and then charge it again.
When the protection board is in static state (no communication, no current, no balance and Over-voltage
protection) . After a delay of 5 minute, it will enter the sleep state. After entering this state, the protection board will only reduce the frequency of detecting voltage and current and its own power consumption. Communication, dial switch,charging and discharging can automatically exit the sleep mode。
Communication Functions :
Serial Communication (UART and RS485)
The BMS can be connected to the computer through the communication box from us . The communication format is 9600, 8, N, 1. The upper computer receives the protection board data.
Environment configuration:To install the USBCAN Driver into computer, you need to check the computer operating system initially. The 32-bit operating system and the 64 bit operating system match different driver files. (32-bit operating system matching file suffix “x86”, 64 bit operating system matching file suffix “x64”). Finally, check the port in the device manager of the computer to check whether the installation is successful.
Connection method:Insert the USB cable of the communication box into the USB port of the computer, and
connect the other end to the corresponding interface of the BMS.
Connection format:ID Address is CAN_ID_0 by default. The can device is selected according to the type of
communication box. The baud rate is 500K by default, and the channel selection is 0 by default.
The connection method: after installing the special driver for our communication box on the computer, insert the
USB end of the communication box into the USB port of the computer, and connect the other end to the corresponding interface of the protection board that has been connected to the battery. Open the upper computer, click the communication port settings, select the CMO port corresponding to the communication box, and do not change other options. After confirming, click Start to read the data in the protection.
If you need to change the parameters of the protection board, you must click on the parameter page to read the
Switch of hardware address
Address selection rules：
During BMS communication in cascade, BMS needs to be configured with a hardware address, which can be set
through the switch on the board. Refer to the following table for the definition of the switch:
Transaction terms :
1) Shipment time : once received your order ,we will proceed it quickly within 3~4 working days without problems .order can be cancled within these days ,otherwise we will reject to cancle the order ,because our items can not get back when in the process of shipment . we will inform our buyer if there is a stock problems with the order and arrange a properly agreenment on the shipment schedule by email .
2) Shipment Methods : Client can choose suitable shipment methods based on your demand ,Post air parcel service or Express service , we will ship all orders strictly in according to the selected shipment methods by our customer . normally , Post parcel shipment time takes 7~60days depends on different countries serivce . and express takes 2~15days to the destination normally .
3) About Tracking number : Tracking number will be uploaded and will be informed by the registered email on each Friday ,please pay attention to your email later on for the tracking number update .
4) Quality Service : we will take a full responsibility for any defect product caused by our design and production problems ,warranty time is 12 months since the shipment date . but for any defect product caused by any wrong or slavery application from customers . we will not take the responsibility for that , because for this BMS product ,it do need some skills to make installation . please consult us in advance if you are not clearly with bms connection in the hope of avoid any mistakes of connection . if Buyer damaged the BMS , we can offer the free repairing service to our client , but client should take care of shipment cost .please know it kindly in advance . thanks
Please send email to this address for any questions firstname.lastname@example.org, we will give you reply within 12hours without problems .
Connections and Notice :
We will send the connection instructions to buyer ,please leave a message with file transfer
address , as for the connection of BMS to the Battery , it needs professional skills to handle this
job to prevent any possible mistakes which would damage our circuit board , as BMS supplier ,we
are 100% make sure that our all BMS has been inspected carefully and strictly ,if you do not know
how to assembly the battery system , please do not buy it , otherwise , it will be nightmare for us
,everywires should be connected correctly in according to our connection instructions . it is impossible for
us to find the connection errors for so many wires . our items are well recommended to the battery makers with sufficiently assembly experience!!! please know it kindly in advance !!!